Welcome New Seton Hill Students!

Submit Your Deposit

Information For Deposited Students

It's Important to Check Your Email

You will begin to receive emails at both your Seton Hill University email address and the email that you provided on your application, as we begin to transition you from a prospective student to an incoming Griffin! You can expect communications from the Office of Undergraduate Admissions, Student Life, Residence Life, and Counseling, Disability and Health Services. 

To officially become a Seton Hill Griffin, you will need to:

1. Activate your MySHU Account and your Seton Hill email address. 

2. Complete your new student forms.

3. Complete the required placement exams (Transfer students - complete if applicable).

4. If you have taken any College in High School or Dual Enrollment courses, please have that college send your final official transcripts to Seton Hill as soon as possible.

Transcripts can be sent in two different ways:

 1. Mail to: Undergraduate Admissions Office, Seton Hill University, 1 Seton Hill Dr., Greensburg, PA. 15601

 2. Electronically through Parchment or the National Student Clearinghouse

After completing items 1-3, the Registrar's Office will begin to prepare your schedule for the Fall semester. You will complete your schedule with an advisor at your in-person Setonian Orientation.

5. For resident students: Complete the required housing forms. More information to follow about Move-In Dates.

6. Complete your medical questionnaire and submit your immunization records through The Wellness Portal. You will need your student ID to complete your medical forms. It will be sent in your New Student Letter arriving shortly. 

7. Complete the required Educational History Survey.

8. For Education Majors Only: Obtain and submit your education clearances. Here's information on how to do that. (PDF)

What's Next?

As university communications begin to come your way, you can begin to tackle the little things that will make your first semester here that much easier:

Questions? Contact the Office of Undergraduate Admissions.